Aids for Daily Living Assessments
We are very pleased to announce that we can now offer PAs and/or those who employ them, assessments in the home for aids and equipment to promote independence.
Our PA Support Worker, Angela, has undertaken the DMBC course Moving and Handling Training for Trainers.
- ensure that you are using any equipment, such as hoists, safely and competently.
- discuss with you any small aids or equipment that may help you/person you support manage everyday tasks more independently and safely, such as raised toilet seats.
- directly request equipment through DMBC
- request equipment through Medequip
- check and support you to develop a risk assessment and support your PAs to identify any training needs