Disability Equality Training
By the end of this online course you will:
- Understand what it means to feel safe.
- Recognise the difference between disability equality and disability awareness.
- Be aware of the myths surrounding disability.
- Be familiar with the history of the disability movement.
- Have an overview of the social model of care.
The course consists of short sections containing case studies. Each section has a simple multiple choice test at the end.
It should take an hour or two, but you don't have to complete it in one go. Your progress is saved as you go along, and you can pick up at any time.
When finished you will receive a certificate of completion. You can print this off for your records.
It is entirely free to take the course. All you need is an email account. Simply sign in or create an account here to unlock the modules below.