Have you ordered yours yet?
The Department of Health and Social Care is providing CARE badges free of charge to staff employed across the adult social care sector, including personal assistants.This is to recognise their critical work, particularly during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you employ personal assistants please forward this information onto them so they can order their CARE badge.
Why are the CARE badges being given out?
• To recognise the vital role that adult social care staff have played in our national response to the Covid-19 outbreak.
• Create a common identity and a stronger voice for our vitally important adult social care workforce.
• Create a legacy of recognition to last beyond the current crisis and give the social care workforce the professional acknowledgement they deserve.
⇨ Order your CARE badges now
If you have any trouble ordering your badge call APS customer support on 0161 495 4879.
Phone lines are open Monday to Friday between 8.30 to 17.00.
Also! In addition to the badges you’ll also receive:
• Several leaflets signposting you to useful resources.
• Your confirmation email will also include a digital poster with similar access to resources.
• The leaflet and posters also contain links to the CARE workforce app, which provides guidance and practical support to all those working in the sector.
The app is available to download from on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
We hope that you will wear this badge with pride.
Skills for Care