Recharge is a free scheme designed to empower people to make educated choices regarding their bills and ultimately saving them time and money.
Delivered by Live Inclusive, It’s our mission to help 620 households over the next 2 years and reduce fuel poverty in Doncaster and Rotherham.
Anyone with a disability or long-term health condition can apply. You do not need to be registered disabled and it can be a self-diagnosed condition which could be physical or hidden.
- Receive 8 Free LED Energy Saving Bulbs (potential saving of £108.84 per year)
- Help you to manage your energy bills
- Provide guidance on tariffs and the use of energy comparison websites
- 1 to 1 support with switching energy providers (saving up to £300 per year)
- Assist in identifying the most appropriate method of bill payment and budgeting your finances to ensure you can pay the bills
- Apply for Priority Services Registration
- Inform you of the different schemes available such as; Warm Homes Discount Schemes, Cold Weather payments and Winter Fuel payments
- Energy saving tips (potential total savings £238 per year)
- Carry out small draught proofing measures where appropriate
- Identify where the client might need other support and refer where appropriate
If you live in Rotherham
Please contact Souria on 07729 283 996 or email Souria@liveinclusive.co.uk
Available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
If you live in Doncaster
Please contact Nicola on 07545 436 383 or email Nicola@liveinclusive.co.uk
Available Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays