Funding for employer and PA Training

If you employ your own care and support through a personal budget from social care or health (personal health budget) or using your own money (this is sometimes called being a ‘self-funder’), you can apply for funding to train you and your PAs.

The funding covers all the costs of the training including any back-fill cover.