I can offer 6 years experience working within a high dependency private care setting dealing with all levels of dementia care up to and including end of life.
During my period there I was promoted through to senior care assistant responsible for all levels of care and mananging and assisting my team.
So I obtained my level 2 and 3 and was put forward for my level 5 prior to the birth of my son.
Other relevant training and qualifications
• Introduction to Adult Safeguarding
• An Introduction to Palliative and End of Life Care for Care Home
• NCFE LEVEL 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
• NCFE LEVEL 3 Cetificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
• Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England ( Generic Pathway)
• Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (Generic Pathway)
• Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
• Level 2 Award in Emploment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care or Children and Young People’s Settings
• Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Adul Social Care
• Functional Skills qualification in English at Level 2
• Functional Skills qualification in Mathematics at level 3
• NCFE LEVEL 2 Certificate in common health conditions